Clean & Brite Pools offers choices in weekly pool services in Phoenix Metro Area.
Your pool was a major investment. Protect it by partnering with Clean & Brite Pools. We’re dedicated to keeping your pool clean, safe, and enjoyable for years to come.
Our pool services are backed by 15 years of industry experience and a worry-free guarantee. As Clean & Brite Pools is a family-owned, independent company, all work is performed by Dan and never outsourced to contractors. You can rest assured that you’ll always receive the highest quality pool services possible.
Please select from our service option below that meets your needs and budget.
WEEKLY FULL SERVICE
– Complete Water Testing
– Add Necessary Chemicals*
– Equipment Inspection
– Lube O-rings/Backwash Filter
– Empty All Baskets/Bags/Traps
– Brushing Steps/Benches/Tile Line/Walls
– Vacuuming Floor/Netting of All Debris (As needed)
– Onsite Service Record Inside Time Clock
# Filter Cleanings: Call us for Pricing! This Extra Charge Service is performed once, twice maybe three times per year and includes complete dis-assembly, thorough cleaning of the D.E. grids. Cleaning D.E. filters with Diatomaceous Earth should be done at least once a year. Cleaning of Cartridge Filters should be done at least twice per year and filters replaced every 2-3 years. Replacement of old sand with new sand should be done every 5-7 years. We then thoroughly inspect and lubricate tank O-Rings before reassembly, pump lid O-ring is inspected and lubed as needed and then onsite service card completed with filter Service date and time.
* Specialty Chemicals- (Shock, Stabilizer, algaecides, phosphate remover, ect…) are not included in the monthly service rate to keep your costs lower and will be used only ‘as required’. Most of the time they are not optional and we will discuss any additional cost prior to invoicing for these Specialty chemicals.
@ Extra Minor Parts- Damaged or missing (Skimmer baskets, Pump baskets, Pump gaskets, Filter Tank O-Ring, Filter air bleed valve, Pool cleaner parts, weir, ect…). Most of the time these are not optional and need to be replaced on the spot to prevent damage. We will call to discuss any additional cost >$25.00 prior to invoicing for these Extra Minor Parts.
Regular maintenance is the best way to ensure a clean, efficient pool and prevent unwelcome surprises (and skyrocketing costs). Don’t wait until it’s too late—contact us to schedule your pool service today.